The Chaos XS conventional round baitcasting reel’s smooth performance starts with a 6 stainless-steel ball bearings + 1 roller bearing system and a smooth and consistent premium carbon fiber drag system with 20lbs of stopping power. The 6-pin centrifugal brake delivers controlled casting while the extended handle gives anglers the additional torque and power needed for big trophy fish. The level-wind with our linkage line wind system paired with a 5.3:1 gear ratio ensures even line lay and a smooth retrieve. The Chaos XS conventional fishing reel features a strong aluminum construction to support the spool shaft and gears, delivering superior casting performance and rock-solid durability.
- Professional Grade - The Chaos XS round baitcasting reel features a CNC caved, anti-line skip aluminum spool, this makes fishing and spooling much easier
- Versatile - Engineered with 6 + 1 anti-corrosion bearings, smooth consistent drag and an extended forged handle, the Chaos XS conventional reel fits the bill for a variety of species and techniques
- Innovative Cast Technology - Delivers superior casting performance and rock-solid durability. The innovative cast technology ensures a smoother & longer casting distance while reducing the chance of backlash.
- Powerful - Premium Carbon Fiber Drag System paired with a Japanese Haimai-Cut brass main gear provides up to 20 pounds of stopping power to chase trophy fish
- Performance - Designed to meet the demands of the most hardcore angler. The recessed reel foot helps the Chaos XS round reel keep a low profile on the rod making it easy to palm and cast
|Model||Gear Ratio||Bearings||Max Drag||Reel Weight||Retrieve Per Turn||Braid Cap.||Mono Cap.|